Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Defend our cause and redeem us

Psalm 119:154(Defend our cause and redeem us)
                154 Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise.
Psalm 35:1(God defends our cause by contending with those who contend with us)
                1 Contend, LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me.
Jer 50:34(God will vigorously defend our cause so that He may bring rest to our land)
                34 Yet their Redeemer is strong; the LORD Almighty is his name. He will vigorously defend their cause so that he may bring rest to their land, but unrest to those who live in Babylon.
Mic 7:9(God will bring us in to light and upholds our cause)
                9 Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the LORD’s wrath, until he pleads my case
   and upholds my cause. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness.
Isa 49:25(God contend with those who contend with us and save our children)
            25 But this is what the LORD says: “Yes, captives will be taken from warriors,
   and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you,
   and your children I will save.

Jer 15:21(God defend our cause by saving us from the hands of wicked and the grasp of the cruel)
                21 “I will save you from the hands of the wicked and deliver you from the grasp of the cruel.”
Jer 51:36(God defend our cause by taking revenge against those who come against us)
            36 Therefore this is what the LORD says: “See, I will defend your cause
   and avenge you; I will dry up her sea and make her springs dry.

La 3:58(God defend our cause by taking up our life and redeeming our life)
58 You, Lord, took up my case; you redeemed my life.
How God defend our cause?
1)      Defend our cause by redeeming us
2)      God defends our cause by contending with those who contend with us
3)      God will bring us in to light and upholds our cause
4)      God contend with those who contend with us and save our children
5)      God defend our cause by saving us from the hands of wicked and the grasp of the cruel
6)      God defend our cause by taking revenge against those who come against us
7)      God defend our cause by taking up our life and redeeming our life
Why God defend our cause?
1)      God will vigorously defend our cause so that He may bring rest to our land
2)      God will bring us in to light and upholds our cause
3)      God defend our cause by taking up our life and redeeming our life

No comments:

Post a Comment