Friday, November 25, 2011

we should put our hope in the Lord

we should put our hope in the Lord
Psalm 130:7(we should put our hope in the Lord for with Him is unfailing love and full redemption)
            7 Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love
   and with him is full redemption.

Psalm 25:5(we should have our in God all day long)
            5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,
   and my hope is in you all day long.

Psalm 71:14(we should always have hope in God)
            14 As for me, I will always have hope;  I will praise you more and more.

Psalm 25:3(No one who hopes in God will ever be put to shame)
            3 No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those
   who are treacherous without cause.

Psalm 33:20(we should wait in hope for the Lord as He is our help and shield)
             20 We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

Psalm 39:7(our hope is in God)
            7 “But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you.

Psalm 42:5(Let your soul be not disturbed and downcast. Put our hope in the Lord)
            5 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

Psalm 71:5(God has been our hope since youth)
             5 For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.

Psalm 131:3(we should put our hope in God both now and forevermore)
            3 Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.
We learn the following from the above verses
1)      we should put our hope in the Lord for with Him is unfailing love and full redemption
2)      we should have our in God all day long
3)      we should always have hope in God
4)      No one who hopes in God will ever be put to shame
5)      we should wait in hope for the Lord as He is our help and shield
6)      our hope is in God
7)      Let your soul be not disturbed and downcast. Put our hope in the Lord
8)      God has been our hope since youth
9)      we should put our hope in God both now and forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment