Sunday, April 21, 2013

We are God’s workmanship


We are God’s workmanship

Eph 2:10

10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Isa 29:23

23 When they see among them their children,
    the work of my hands,
they will keep my name holy;
    they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob,
    and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

Isa 43:7

I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
    and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
    and my daughters from the ends of the earth—

everyone who is called by my name,
    whom I created for my glory,
    whom I formed and made.”

Isa 60:21

21 Then all your people will be righteous
    and they will possess the land forever.
They are the shoot I have planted,
    the work of my hands,
    for the display of my splendor.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)  We are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

2)  Our children are from God and the work of God’s hands

3)  Everyone who is called by God’s name
    is created for His glory created by Him.

  Righteous people are the shoot God has planted,
    the work of His hands,
    for the display of His splendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment