Saturday, April 6, 2013

Carry each other’s burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ


Carry each other’s burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ

Gal 6:2

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

1 Cor 9:21

21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 

22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 

23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel that I may share in its blessings.

Jas 2:8

 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)  Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

2)  We have to try to win some people for the sake of the gospel that we may share in its blessings.

We are to win some people for Christ for the sake of Gospel by showing His love


No comments:

Post a Comment