Saturday, April 27, 2013

May God strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being


May God strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being

Eph 3:16

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

Php 4:13

13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

2 Cor 12:9

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 

Col 1:11

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives,[e] 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[f] to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.




1 Tim 1:12

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.

2 Tim 4:17

17 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)   May God strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being

2)  We can do everything through him who gives us strength.

3)  The power of Christ will rest on us so that His power is made perfect in our weakness

4)  Bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience.

5)  Christ Jesus our Lord gives us strength



6)  The Lord stood at our side and gave us strength, so that through us the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it and we were delivered from the lion’s mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment