Saturday, March 2, 2013

God sets us apart from birth and called us by His grace was pleased to reveal His son is us


God sets us apart from birth and called us by His grace was pleased to reveal His son is us

Gal 1:15

15 But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles

Isa 49:1, 5

Listen to me, you islands;
    hear this, you distant nations:
Before I was born the Lord called me;
    from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name.

And now the Lord says—
    he who formed me in the womb to be his servant
to bring Jacob back to him
    and gather Israel to himself,
for I am[a] honored in the eyes of the Lord

    and my God has been my strength

Jer 1:5

The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God sets us apart from birth and called us by His grace was pleased to reveal His son is us

2)    Before we were born the Lord called us;
    from our mother’s womb He has spoken our name.

3)    We are honored in the eyes of the Lord and God has been our strength

4)    God formed us in the womb to be His servants

Before we were born God set us apart and appointed as prophet to nations

No comments:

Post a Comment