Sunday, July 1, 2012

Paul and Barnabas reported all that God had done through them and how He opened the door of faith to the gentiles.


Paul and Barnabas reported all that God had done through them and how He
opened the door of faith to the gentiles.

 Acts 14:27
27 On arriving there, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them and how he had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles.

1 Cor 16:9
 But I will stay on at Ephesus until Pentecost, because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.

2 Cor 2:12
12 Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me

Col 4:3
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains.

Rev 3:8
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)        Paul and Barnabas reported all that God had done through them and how He opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.   
2)        God has opened a great door for the effective work of ministry.
3)        God has opened the door to preach the gospel of Christ
4)         We should devout ourselves to prayer being watchful and thankful, so that God may open a door for God’s message and we can proclaim the mystery of Christ.
5)     God has placed before us an open door that no one can shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment