Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Righteous man’s heart is steadfast trusting in the Lord

Psalm 112:7(Righteous man’s heart is steadfast trusting in the Lord)
                7 They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Psalm 28:7(The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me)
                7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him
Psalm 56:3(we trust God when we are afraid)
                3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
Isa 12:2(Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid)
                2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.
The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”
Psalm 13:5(we trust in God’s unfailing love)
                5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Isa 26:3(He keeps our mind in perfect peace for we trust in him)
                3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast,
   because they trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment