Friday, July 29, 2011

God’s house will be called a house of prayer

Mt 21:13(God’s house will be called a house of prayer)
                13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.
Isa 56:7(God will give us joy in His house of prayer)
                7 these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called
   a house of prayer for all nations.”
Lk 19:46(God’s house will be called a house of prayer)
                46 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be a house of prayer’; but you have made it ‘a den of robbers.
Mk 11:17(God’s house will be called a house of prayer for all nations)
                17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment