Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blessed is the man who finds great delight in His commands

Psalm 112:1(Blessed is the man who finds great delight in His commands)
                1 Praise the LORD.
   Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who find great delight in his commands.

Psalm 1:2(Blessed is the one whose delight is in the law of the LORD)
                1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD and who meditates on his law day and night.
Psalm 119:14, 16, 47, 92(we delight in your commands because we love them)
                14 I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.
                16 I delight in your decrees;  I will not neglect your word.
47 for I delight in your commands because I love them.
48 I reach out for your commands, which I love, that I may meditate on your decrees.

Rom 7:22(our inner being should delight in the Lord)
            22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law;

Psalm 40:8(we should have God’s law within our heart)
                8 I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment