Thursday, March 20, 2014

Whenever God’s name is honored, He will come and bless us

Whenever God’s name is honored, He will come and bless us

Exo 20:24

23 Do not make any gods to be alongside me; do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold.

24 “‘Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you. 



Exo 23:25

25 Worship the Lord your God,and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.


Num 6:22-27

22 The Lord said to Moses, 23 “Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them:

24 “‘“The Lord bless you
    and keep you;

25 the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;

26 the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.”’

27 “So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.”

 We learn the following from the above verses

1)    Whenever God’s name is honored, He will come and bless us

2)    Worship the Lord your God and His blessing will be on your food and water.

3)    God will take away sickness from among you and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. God will give you a full life span.

When we apply God’s name over our lives, He will bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment