Wednesday, March 12, 2014

God answers us and delivers us from all our fears

God answers us and delivers us from all our fears

Psalm 34:3

Glorify the Lord with me;
    let us exalt his name together.
I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 37:34

34 Hope in the Lord
    and keep his way.

He will exalt you to inherit the land;
    when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it.

Psalm 75:10

As for me, I will declare this forever;
    I will sing praise to the God of Jacob,

10 who says, “I will cut off the horns of all the wicked,
    but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.”

 We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God answers us and delivers us from all our fears

2)    He will exalt us to inherit the land\


3)    The horns of the righteous will be lifted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment