Sunday, March 2, 2014

God’s eyes are on all our ways and they are not hidden from Him

God’s eyes are on all our ways and they are not hidden from Him

Jer 16:17

17 My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, nor is their sin concealed from my eyes.

Jer 23:24

24 Who can hide in secret places
    so that I cannot see them?”
declares the Lord.
    “Do not I fill heaven and earth?”
declares the Lord.

Dan 2:22

22 He reveals deep and hidden things;
    he knows what lies in darkness,
    and light dwells with him.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God’s eyes are on all our ways and they are not hidden from Him

2)    Who can hide in secret places
    so that God cannot see them?

3)    God reveals deep and hidden things

God knows what lies in darkness,
    and light dwells with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment