Tuesday, March 18, 2014

God will bless us and make us a great nation

God will bless us and make us a great nation

Gen 12:2,3

“I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.[a]

I will bless those who bless you,

    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you.

Gen 9:1

Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.

Gen 17:16

15 God also said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you are no longer to call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah. 16 I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”

Gen 18:17

  17 Then the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? 18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.

 We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God will bless us and make us a great nation

2)    All the people of earth will be blessed through us

3)    God blessed Sarah and made her mother of nations

4)    God made Abraham a great and powerful nation and all the nations on earth will be blessed through him.


5)     

No comments:

Post a Comment