Thursday, March 13, 2014

God exalts our horn like that of a wild ox

God exalts our horn like that of a wild ox

Psalm 92:10

10 You have exalted my horn[b] like that of a wild ox;
    fine oils have been poured on me.

11 My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries;
    my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.

Psalm 112:9

They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
    their righteousness endures forever;
    their horn[a] will be lifted high in honor.

Psalm 113:7

He raises the poor from the dust
    and lifts the needy from the ash heap;

he seats them with princes,
    with the princes of his people.

 We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God exalts our horn like that of a wild ox

2)    The horn of the righteous will be lifted high in honor

3)    God raises the poor from the dust
    and lifts the needy from the ash heap


4)    God seats the righteous with princes,
    with the princes of His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment