Thursday, September 5, 2013

God by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope

God by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope

2 The 2:17

16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

2 The 3:3

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 

Psalm 12:7

You, Lord, will keep the needy safe
    and will protect us forever from the wicked,
who freely strut about

    when what is vile is honored by the human race.

Psalm 119:146

145 I call with all my heart; answer me, Lord,
    and I will obey your decrees.
146 I call out to you; save me
    and I will keep your statutes.
147 I rise before dawn and cry for help;

    I have put my hope in your word.

Php 4:7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope

2)    The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen us and protect us from the evil one.

3)    Lord, will keep the needy safe
    and will protect us forever from the wicked

4)    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God


5)    And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment