Friday, September 13, 2013

Benefits of believing in Jesus

Benefits of believing in Jesus

John 5:24

24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 

John 7:38

38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.

John 20:29

27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Acts 13:39

39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)    Whoever hears the word and believes Father who sent Jesus has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

2)    Whoever believes in Jesus, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.

3)    Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.


4)    Through Jesus everyone who believes is set free from every sin

No comments:

Post a Comment