Sunday, February 27, 2011

Psalm 85:9- (God's salvation is near those who fear him)

Psalm 85:9
     Surely his salvation is near those who fear him, that his glory may dwell in our land.
Isa 43:3(why his salvation is near us – His our savior)
   For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.
Isa 45:8(God’s salvation springs up)
    You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it.

Isa 56:1(God’s salvation is close at hand)
     This is what the LORD says:
   “Maintain justice and do what is right,
for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
Isa 62:11(our savior comes to reward us)
    The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth:
“Say to Daughter Zion, ‘See, your Savior comes!
See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment