Saturday, February 19, 2011

Psalm 118:15(when hard pressed, God brings us in to spacious place)

Psalm 71:16(we should proclaim his mighty acts and righteous deeds)
   I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign LORD;
   I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone.
Psalm 9:1(we should tell of all his wonderful deeds)
   I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
   I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 77:12(we should consider and meditate on his mighty deeds)
   I will consider all your works
   and meditate on all your mighty deeds.”
Psalm 106:2(we should proclaim the mighty acts of the Lord)
     Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD
   or fully declare his praise?
Psalm 118:15(when hard pressed, God brings us in to spacious place)
   When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD;
   he brought me into a spacious place.

No comments:

Post a Comment