Friday, February 18, 2011

Psalm 71:14(we will always have hope in God)

Psalm 71:14(we will always have hope in God)
   As for me, I will always have hope;
   I will praise you more and more.
Psalm 25:3(why hope in God? – we will not be put to shame)
   No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.
Psalm 42:5(why are you downcast and disturbed?  Put your hope in God our savior)
   Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 130:7(why hope in God, for he is our redeemer)
  Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love
   and with him is full redemption.
Psalm 131:3(How long we should hope in God? - forever)
    Israel, put your hope in the LORD
   both now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment