Monday, February 7, 2011

Promise of God for today

Psalm 66:12(God brings us out of fire to a place of abundance)
    You let people ride over our heads;  we went through fire and water,
   but you brought us to a place of abundance.

Psalm 18:19(why He brings us into a spacious place – delighted in us)
    He brought me out into a spacious place;
   he rescued me because he delighted in me.
Psalm 31:8(Delivers us from our enemies and sets our feet in a spacious place)
  You have not given me into the hands of the enemy
   but have set my feet in a spacious place.
2 Sam 22:20(why He brings us into a spacious place – delighted in us)
   He brought me out into a spacious place;
   he rescued me because he delighted in me.
Job 36:16(God wooing us from the jaws of distress                                  
   to a spacious place free from restriction )
  He is wooing you from the jaws of distress
   to a spacious place free from restriction,
   to the comfort of your table laden with choice food.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment