Sunday, February 13, 2011

Psalm 70:1 God comes quickly to help us

Psalm 70:1(God comes quickly and saves us)
    Hasten, O God, to save me;
   come quickly, LORD, to help me.
Psalm 70:5(God is our help and our deliverer)
   But as for me, I am poor and needy;  come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;  LORD, do not delay.
Psalm 22:19(God is our strength)
     But you, LORD, do not be far from me.
   You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
              
Psalm 71:12(God comes quickly to help us)
   Do not be far from me, my God;  come quickly, God, to help me.
Psalm 38:22(God is our Lord and savior)
    Come quickly to help me, my Lord and my Savior.
Psalm 141:1(Lord hears us when we call him)
   I call to you, LORD, come quickly to me; hear me when I call to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment