Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Psalm 40:17(God is our deliverer)

Psalm 40:17(God is our deliverer)
   But as for me, I am poor and needy;  may the Lord think of me.
You are my help and my deliverer; you are my God, do not delay.
Psalm 70:5(God is our deliverer)
   You are my help and my deliverer; LORD, do not delay.
Psalm 18:2(God is our deliverer)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
   my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
   my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:43(God delivers us from the attacks of the people)
   You have delivered me from the attacks of the people;
   you have made me the head of nations. People I did not know now serve me,
Psalm 41:1(God delivers us in times of trouble)
   Blessed are those who have regard for the weak;
   the LORD delivers them in times of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment