Thursday, February 10, 2011

Psalm 56:13 God makes us walk in the light of life

Psalm 56:13(God delivers us)
    For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God in the light of life.
 Psalm 68:20(God saves us)
   Our God is a God who saves;
   from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death.
Jer 45:5(God will let us escape with our life)
   but wherever you go I will let you escape with your life.’”
Psalm 30:3(Brings us from the realm of dead)
   You, LORD, brought me up from the realm of the dead;
   you spared me from going down to the pit.
  Job 33:30(May his light of life shine on us)
       to turn them back from the pit,
   that the light of life may shine on them.

1 comment:

  1. http://promiseofgodfortoday.blogspot.com/2011/02/psalm-5613-god-makes-us-walk-in-light.html

    ReplyDelete