Thursday, February 17, 2011

Psalm 71:5(God has been my confidence since youth)

Psalm 71:5(God has been my confidence since youth)
  For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD,
   my confidence since my youth.
Job 4:6(our reverence for God be our confidence)
    Should not your piety be your confidence
   and your blameless ways your hope?
Jeremiah  17:7(we have our confidence in God)
  “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD,
   whose confidence is in him.
Psalm 27:3(when war break out against us, we will be confident)
    Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.
Pr 3:26(why we are confident as God is on our side)
   for the LORD will be at your side
   and will keep your foot from being snared.

No comments:

Post a Comment