Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Psalm 71:2(God turns his ears to us and saves us)

Psalm 71:2(God turns his ears to us and saves us)
    In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me;
   turn your ear to me and save me.
2 Kings 19:16(Hezekiah’s prayer to God)
   Give ear, LORD, and hear; open your eyes, LORD, and see; listen to the words Sennacherib has sent to ridicule the living God.

I Kings 8:29, 30(God hears our prayer)
May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.
(God hears our supplication and forgives)
Hear the supplication of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place, and when you hear, forgive

No comments:

Post a Comment