Sunday, October 14, 2012

The one who trusts in the Lord will never be put to shame


The one who trusts in the Lord will never be put to shame

Rom 9:33

33 As it is written:
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
    and a rock that makes them fall,
    and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.

 Isa 28:16

16 So this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.

Rom 10:11

11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.

1 Pet 2: 6, 7

For in Scripture it says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
 will never be put to shame.”[b]

Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,
“The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,

We learn the following from the above verses

1)   The one who trusts in the Lord will never be put to shame

2)   The one who relies on Jesus will never be stricken with panic

3)   Anyone who believes in Jesus will never be put to shame.

4)   The one who trusts in Jesus will never be put to shame.

1 comment:

  1. Yes ,My Jesus endured all the shames in the cross because of my all my/our sins . Since I believe in Jesus, I 'll never be put to shame by men.

    Praise the lord

    ReplyDelete