Saturday, October 6, 2012

If God is for us, who can be against us?


If God is for us, who can be against us?

Rom 8:31

31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Ex 3:12

12 And God said, “I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you[b] will worship God on this mountain.

Isa 41:10

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Hag 1:13

13 Then Haggai, the Lord’s messenger, gave this message of the Lord to the people: “I am with you,” declares the Lord. 

Psalm 56:9

Then my enemies will turn back
    when I call for help.
    By this I will know that God is for me.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)   If God is for us, who can be against us?

2)   God Promised Moses that He will be with him, so that he can bring the people out of Egypt.


3)   God will be with us to set us free from every bondage

4)   Don’t be dismayed for God is with us, will strengthen us, will help us and will uphold us with His right hand


5)   Haggai declared God’s message that God is with His people

6)   When we call for help, God will hear us and fill our needs   

No comments:

Post a Comment