Sunday, May 27, 2012


Lord said Paul is His chosen instrument to carry His name before gentiles and kings

Acts 9:15
            15 But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.

Acts 13:2
            While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

Rom 1:1
            Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God

Gal 1:15
            15 But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being. 

1 Ti 1:15
            15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners —of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)     Lord said to Ananias that Saul will His chosen instrument to preach the gospel among gentiles and kings
2)     While they fasting and praying Holy spirit talked to them to set apart Saul and Barnabas to ministry that God intended for them.
3)     Paul was set apart for the Gospel of God
4)     Paul did not consult any human being and obeyed God’s word to preach the gospel to gentiles
5)     Lord saved Paul and set as an example for others that through His mercy and immense patience everybody receives eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment