Saturday, May 12, 2012

God’s blessing is unconditional


Acts 7:5 – God promised Abraham that he and his descendants would possess the land even though at that time Abraham had no child

Gen 12:7
            I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; 
and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.

Gen 17:8
            The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God. 

Gen 26:3
            Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham.
  
We learn the following from the above verses

1)      God promised Abraham that he and his descendants would possess the land even though at that time Abraham had no child
2)      All peoples on earth will be blessed through us
3)      God will give us the land of Canaan
4)      God will bless us according to His promise

No comments:

Post a Comment