Thursday, March 15, 2012

When our spirit grows faint, it is god who watches over our way


When our spirit grows faint, it is god who watches over our way

Psalm 142:3(When our spirit grows faint, it is god who watches over our way)
                3 When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who watch over my way.
In the path where I walk people have hidden a snare for me.

 Psalm 6:2(Have mercy on us, LORD, for we are faint; heal us, LORD, for our bones are in agony)
                2 Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.

Psalm 77:3(When our spirit grew faint, we remembered you Lord)
                3 I remembered you, God, and I groaned; I meditated, and my spirit grew faint.


Psalm 84:2(our heart and flesh cry out for the Lord)
                2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Psalm 88:4(LORD, you are the God who saves me; day and night I cry out to you)
                1 LORD, you are the God who saves me; day and night I cry out to you.

Psalm 143:7,8(Show us the way we should go, for to you Lord we entrust our life)
                7 Answer me quickly, LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me
or I will be like those who go down to the pit. 8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

Jer 8:18(God is our comforter in sorrow)
                18 You who are my Comforter[a] in sorrow, my heart is faint within me.

 We learn the following from the above verses

1)      When our spirit grows faint, it is god who watches over our way
2)      Have mercy on us, LORD, for we are faint; heal us, LORD, for our bones are in agony
3)      When our spirit grew faint, we remembered you Lord
4)      Our heart and flesh cry out for the Lord
5)      LORD, you are the God who saves me; day and night I cry out to you
6)      Show us the way we should go, for to you Lord we entrust our life
7)      God is our comforter in sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment