Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lord’s hand is guiding us


Lord’s hand is guiding us

Psalm 139:10(Lord’s hand is guiding us)
                9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Psalm 23:3(God refreshes our soul and guides in the right path)
                3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.

Psalm 25:9(God guides the humble and teaches them His way)
                9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.

Psalm 73:24(God guides us with His counsel and takes us into glory)
                24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

Isa 42:16
                16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)      Lord’s hand is guiding us
2)      God refreshes our soul and guides in the right path
3)      God guides the humble and teaches them His way
4)      God guides us with His counsel and takes us into glory
5)      God guides us along unfamiliar paths
6)      God turns the darkness into light before us and make the rough places smooth
7)      God will not forsake us 

No comments:

Post a Comment