Saturday, March 17, 2012

Show us the way we should go for to you we lift our soul


Show us the way we should go for to you we lift our soul

Psalm 143:8(Show me the way we should go, for to you we entrust our life)
                8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 
   for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, 
   for to you I entrust my life.

Ex 33:13(If you are pleased with me, teach us your ways so we may know you and continue to find favor with you)
                13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”


Job 34:32(Lord teach us what we cannot see, so that we will not do it again)
                32 Teach me what I cannot see; 
   if I have done wrong, I will not do so again.’

Psalm 27:11(Teach us your ways Lord so that we can be led in the straight path)
                11 Teach me your way, LORD; lead me in a straight path 
   because of my oppressors.

Psalm 32:8(Lord teaches us as He has His loving eye on us)
                8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; 
   I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Psalm 25:4(Show us your ways and teach us your paths)
                4 Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths.

 Psalm 51:13(God shows His way so that we will turn back to Him)
                13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways, 
   so that sinners will turn back to you.

Psalm 86:11(Teach us your ways so that we may rely on your faithfulness)
                11 Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Psalm 103:7(God made known His ways to Moses)
                7 He made known his ways to Moses, his deeds to the people of Israel:

We learn the following from the above verses

1)      Show us the way we should go for to you we lift our soul
2)      If you are pleased with me, teach us your ways so we may know you and continue to find favor with you
3)      Lord teach us what we cannot see, so that we will not do it again
4)      Teach us your ways Lord so that we can be led in the straight path
5)      Lord teaches us as He has His loving eye on us
6)      Show us your ways and teach us your paths
7)      God shows His way so that we will turn back to Him
8)      Teach us your ways so that we may rely on your faithfulness
9)      God made known His ways to Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment