Tuesday, March 6, 2012

God, lead us in the way everlasting


God, lead us in the way everlasting

Psalm 139:24(God, lead us in the way everlasting)
                24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 5:8(Lead us Lord and make our way straight)
                8 Lead me, LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies—
make your way straight before me.

Psalm 23:2(God leads us beside still waters)
                2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside quiet waters,

Psalm 143:10(Teach us to do your will, for you are our God; may your good Spirit
lead us on level ground)
                10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.

 Ne 9:20(God gave His good Spirit to instruct us)
                20 You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst.

Psalm 25:4, 5(Show us your ways, LORD, teach us your paths)
                4 Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. 5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)      God, lead us in the way everlasting
2)      Lead us Lord and make our way straight
3)      God leads us beside still waters
4)      Teach us to do your will, for you are our God; may your good Spirit
lead us on level ground
5)      God gave His good Spirit to instruct us
6)      Show us your ways, LORD, teach us your paths

No comments:

Post a Comment