Monday, March 5, 2012

God created our inmost being



Psalm 139:13(God created our inmost being)
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 119:73(God’s hand made us and formed us)
                73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.

Gen 1:27(God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them)
                27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Job 4:17(God is our maker)
                17 ‘Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can even a strong man be more pure than his Maker?

Job 10:8(God’s hand shaped us and made us)
                8 “Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me?

We learn the following from the above verses

1)      God created our inmost being
2)      God’s hand made us and formed us
3)      God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them
4)      God is our maker
5)      God’s hand shaped us and made us

No comments:

Post a Comment