Monday, March 12, 2012

Keep us from the snares of the evil doers


Keep us from the snares of the evil doers

Psalm 141:9(Keep us from the snares of the evil doers)
                9 Keep me safe from the traps set by evildoers, from the snares they have laid for me.


Psalm 38:12(Those who want to kill us set their traps)
                12 Those who want to kill me set their traps, those who would harm me talk of my ruin; 
   all day long they scheme and lie.

Psalm 31:4(Keep us free from the trap that is set for us, for God is our refuge)
                4 Keep me free from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge.

Psalm 140:5(The arrogant have hidden a snare for us)
                5 The arrogant have hidden a snare for me; they have spread out the cords of their net 
   and have set traps for me along my path.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)      Keep us from the snares of the evil doers
2)      Those who want to kill us set their traps
3)      Keep us free from the trap that is set for us, for God is our refuge
4)      The arrogant have hidden a snare for us

No comments:

Post a Comment