Thursday, November 20, 2014

God blessed Potiphar and his household because of Joseph

God blessed Potiphar and his household because of Joseph

Gen 39:5

From the time he put him in charge of his household and of all that he owned, the Lord blessed the household of the Egyptian because of Joseph. The blessing of the Lord was on everything Potiphar had, both in the house and in the field.



Exo 20:24

24 “‘Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you. 

Exo 23:25

25 Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, 26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.


We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God blessed Potiphar and his household because of Joseph

2)     God will come and bless us wherever His name is honored


3)    Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

No comments:

Post a Comment