Sunday, February 17, 2013

The weapons we fight with have divine power to demolish the strongholds


The weapons we fight with have divine power to demolish the strongholds

2 Cor 10:4

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.

Jer 1:10

10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”

Jer 23:29

29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?


2 Cor 13:10

10 This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh in my use of authority—the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)    The weapons we fight with have divine power to demolish the strongholds

2)    We are appointed over the nations and kingdoms to build and to plant

3)    God’s word is like a fire and a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces

4)    The Lord gave us authority to build others up.

No comments:

Post a Comment