Saturday, February 9, 2013

God will walk among us and we will be His people


God will walk among us and we will be His people

2 Cor 6:16  
For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
“I will live with them
    and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.”


Lev 26:12

12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.13 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high.

Jer 32:28

26 Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: 27 “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? 28 Therefore this is what the Lord says: I am about to give this city into the hands of the Babylonians and to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, who will capture it.

Eze 37:27

27 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Rev 21:3

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)  God will walk among us and we will be His people

2)  I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians

3)  Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah:  “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

4)  God dwells among us

5)  Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God

No comments:

Post a Comment