Sunday, June 12, 2011

When we confess Christ is Son of the Living God, whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven

Mt 16:18, 19
                18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Isa 22:22
            22 I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
Rev 3:7
                7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
   These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

Mt 18:18
                18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
John 20:23
            23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

No comments:

Post a Comment