Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God sent forth His word and healed us

Psalm 107:20(God sent forth His word and healed us)
                20 He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
Deut 32:2(God word descends like dew)
                2 Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
Psalm 147:15(God sends His commands to earth)
                15 He sends his command to the earth; his word runs swiftly.
Mt 8:8(Centurion’s servant healed when God sent His word)
                8 The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed
Luke 7:7(Centurion’s servant healed when God sent His word)
                He was not far from the house when the centurion sent friends to say to him: “Lord, don’t trouble yourself, for I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. 7 That is why I did not even consider myself worthy to come to you. But say the word, and my servant will be healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment