Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lord punishes, who do evil against His children

Psalm 109:5-20(Lord punishes, who do evil against His children)
            20 May this be the LORD’s payment to my accusers, to those who speak evil of me.

Ex 32:34(God punishes sinners)
            34 Now go, lead the people to the place I spoke of, and my angel will go before you. However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.”

Psalm 54:5(Let evil recoil on those who slander us)
            5 Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness destroy them.

Psalm 94:23(God will repay our enemies for their sins and destroy them)
            23 He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness;
   the LORD our God will destroy them.

Isa 3:11(wicked will be paid back for what their hands have done.)
            11 Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back
   for what their hands have done.

2 Ti 4:14(Lord will repay wicked)
            14 Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment