Tuesday, June 28, 2011

God stands at the right hand of needy

Psalm 109:31(God stands at the right hand of needy)
                31 For he stands at the right hand of the needy, to save their lives from those who would condemn them.
Psalm 16:8(With God at our right hand, we will not be shaken)
                8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD.  With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 108:6(God saves us and helps us with His right hand)
                6 Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered.           
Psalm 73:23(Lord holds us by His right hand)
                23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.
Isa 41:10(Lord upholds us with His righteous right hand)
                10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Psalm 60:5(God saves us and helps us with His right hand)
                5 Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment