Wednesday, June 1, 2011

God remembers His covenant

Psalm 105:8(God remembers His covenant)
                8 He remembers his covenant forever, the promise he made, for a thousand generations,
Gen 9:15(God will remember His covenant with all living creatures and people)
            15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

Psalm 106:45(God remembered his covenant and relented)
                45 for their sake he remembered his covenant and out of his great love he relented.
Psalm 111:5(God remembers His covenant forever)
                5 He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.
Eze 16:60(God will establish an everlasting covenant with us)
            60 Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.

Luke 1:69 -72(God raised a horn of salvation for us to remember his holy covenant)
                72 to show mercy to our ancestors and to remember his holy covenant

No comments:

Post a Comment