Sunday, June 26, 2011

God deals well with us for His name sake

Psalm 109:21(God deals well with us for His name sake)
            21 But you, Sovereign LORD, help me for your name’s sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.

Psalm 23:3(Lord guides us along the right paths for his name’s sake)
            3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Ex 9:16(Lord said to Moses that He has raised him up to show His power)
            16 But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.

Psalm 25:11(Lord forgives our iniquity for his name sake)
            11 For the sake of your name, LORD, forgive my iniquity, though it is great.

Psalm 31:3(Lord leads us and guides us for His name sake)
            3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

Psalm 79:9(Lord deliver us and forgive our sins for His name sake)
            9 Help us, God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name’s sake.

Psalm 143:11(Lord preserve our lives and brings us out trouble for His name sake)
            11 For your name’s sake, LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment