Wednesday, July 30, 2014

God’s made atonement for us for all we have done

God’s made atonement for us for all we have done

Eze 16:63

63 Then, when I make atonement for you for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed and never again open your mouth because of your humiliation, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

Dan 9:10, 19

The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; 

19 Lord, listen! Lord, forgive! Lord, hear and act! For your sake, my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name.”

Jer 33:8

“‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity[b] and will rebuild them as they were before. I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me.

 Jer 50:20

20 In those days, at that time,”
    declares the Lord,
“search will be made for Israel’s guilt,
    but there will be none,
and for the sins of Judah,
    but none will be found,
    for I will forgive the remnant I spare.

We learn the following from above verses

1)    God’s makes atonement for us for all we have done

2)    The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him


3)    God will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity[b] and will rebuild them as they were before.  God will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against God and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment