Monday, February 10, 2014

With God we gain victory and He will trample down our enemies

With God we gain victory and He will trample down our enemies

Psalm 108:12

12 Give us aid against the enemy,
    for human help is worthless.

13 With God we will gain the victory,

    and he will trample down our enemies.

Psalm 118:13

13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
    but the Lord helped me.

14 The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];

    he has become my salvation.

Psalm 119:175

173 May your hand be ready to help me,
    for I have chosen your precepts.

174 I long for your salvation, Lord,

    and your law gives me delight.

175 Let me live that I may praise you,
    and may your laws sustain me.

Isa 49:8

This is what the Lord says:  “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you;

 I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

to say to the captives, ‘Come out,’
    and to those in darkness, ‘Be free!’
“They will feed beside the roads
    and find pasture on every barren hill.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)     With God we gain victory and He will trample down our enemies

2)    I was pushed back and about to fall,
    but the Lord helped me.

3)    The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
    he has become my salvation.

4)    May your hand be ready to help me,
    for I have chosen your precepts.

5)      This is what the Lord says:  “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you;

 I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances

No comments:

Post a Comment