Monday, February 17, 2014

God gives relief to those who are troubled and to us as well

God gives relief to those who are troubled and to us as well

2 The 1:6

God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.

Acts 3:19

19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out,that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

Mt 11:28, 29

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

We learn the following from the above verses

1)     God gives relief to those who are troubled and to us as well

2)     Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord

3)     Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment