Thursday, February 13, 2014

Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness by praying for us and interceding for us through wordless groans

Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness by praying for us and interceding for us through wordless groans

Rom 8:26

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

2 Cor 6:2

As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. For he says,
“In the time of my favor I heard you,
    and in the day of salvation I helped you.”[a]
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Php 1:19

Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, 19 for I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)     Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness by praying for us and interceding for us through wordless groans

2)     now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation


3)     Through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment