Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Constantly remembering people in prayers


Constantly remembering people in prayers

Rom 1:9, 10

God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you 10 in my prayers at all times;

1 Sam 12:23

22 For the sake of his great name the Lord will not reject his people, because the Lord was pleased to make you his own. 23 As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right.

Luke 18:1

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Acts 1:14

14 They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers.

Eph 1:16

15 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)  Paul remembered people of Rome in his prayers
2)  Samuel was praying for people of Israel so that he can teach them the way that’s good and right
3)  Jesus told His disciples to pray always and not to give up
4)  Disciples prayed together constantly to get God’s power
Paul was praying for people of Ephesus ever since he had about their love God’s people  

No comments:

Post a Comment